Login |  Register |  FAQ

One in a million weapons

Post subject: One in a million weapons
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 am 
Private
Private

I wrote up my thoughts one OIAM weapons can be found here http://luckgod84.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/necromunda-review-one-in-million-weapons.html

Let me know your thoughts!

Post subject: Re: One in a million weapons
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:28 pm 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

LuckGod wrote:
I wrote up my thoughts one OIAM weapons can be found here http://luckgod84.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/necromunda-review-one-in-million-weapons.html

Let me know your thoughts!

Not bad, I have never gotten a OIAM, however I would also consider the Autogun for a basic. It can really up the way you play if you have a very shooting heavy gang and can effectively give you a sniper. I know some people would push for the lasgun instead. However I am a big fan of Autogun's :guns02

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 am 
The Threadomancer

As an IG player in 40K I prefer to see lots of non lasguns in my gangs. Simply because I prefer the look of them. I got a OIAM gun once, but if recollect the user got killed the very next game. :(

My Blog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:44 am 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

chickenbane wrote:
As an IG player in 40K I prefer to see lots of non lasguns in my gangs. Simply because I prefer the look of them. I got a OIAM gun once, but if recollect the user got killed the very next game. :(

Oh man that sucks to have that happen. I have not yet had a fighter in a game die with special gear. Many injuries and even had to retire a few. I guess I have been lucky. You know I can get the reason that you want to expand your fluff and not use lasguns. I think that lasguns are kind of a cop out when playing Necromund. Since a lot of people are converting IG. I would like to see more varity show back up in IG and Cultist in 40K as well. Simply because they now seem way too generic. I am glad that GW has started pushing back to more varity.