Login |  Register |  FAQ

Dark elves

Post subject: Dark elves
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

i dont know if many of you are qualified to answer me on fantasy but my gues is some of you must of atleast dabbled :P

first question is about spells. is my level 2 wizard ok to have 2 dark spells PLUS the power of darkness spell? seems that way an i just wanted to clear that one.

also about the power of darkenss spell, does this allow you to go over your 12 dice limmit?

sencondly, does anybody know where i can find new dark elf chariots? they dont even sell the bloody things! i found some on ebay but they are quite popular

and lastly it says in the codex that dark elf sorcs can use any ammount of dice to cast and are not restricted by thier magic level. are other armies sorcs/wizards even ristricted now? i was looking through the rules and i cant seem to find it. i got the new large book if any of you have a page number!

cheers

Post subject: Re: Dark elves
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

squevil wrote:
lastly it says in the codex that dark elf sorcs can use any ammount of dice to cast and are not restricted by thier magic level. are other armies sorcs/wizards even ristricted now? i was looking through the rules and i cant seem to find it. i got the new large book if any of you have a page number!

I think this is a throw back to 7th ed. Now all casters are restricted to a maximum of 6 power dice when casting a single spell, even with the new cataclysm spells in Storm of Magic. I don't have a rulebook so I can't identify page numbers but it's definitely in the casting spells section.

As for your DE questions I would hope the latest FAQ and errata would have some answers for you :)

Lost_Heretic wrote:
Remember, this is 40K. Logic takes the backseat and kewl is doing the driving.