Login |  Register |  FAQ

diablo 3

Post subject: diablo 3
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

anybody here playing?

we can make raid groups in the name of the Eastern Fringe!

or trade items etc...

Post subject: Re: diablo 3
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 am 
Recruit
Recruit

Honestly I play games 90% of the time with my gf, so if she doesn't like something I don't really play it. I tried to get her to play Diablo. I figured it would be cool since she plays Aion with me, which is also angels vs demons rpg. Unfortunately however d1 multiplayer does not work on modern windows PCs as it uses an old IPX networking stack which Microsoft removed support for in Win7. Then the Diablo 2 installer failed because my disk has corrupted files. And finally I got us in the D3 beta but we couldn't log in due to server errors. I will try one last time when the free trial to L13 comes out next month but if it doesn't work then I am just not going to bother with the franchise anymore.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

xhr17 wrote:
Honestly I play games 90% of the time with my gf, so if she doesn't like something I don't really play it. I tried to get her to play Diablo. I figured it would be cool since she plays Aion with me, which is also angels vs demons rpg. Unfortunately however d1 multiplayer does not work on modern windows PCs as it uses an old IPX networking stack which Microsoft removed support for in Win7. Then the Diablo 2 installer failed because my disk has corrupted files. And finally I got us in the D3 beta but we couldn't log in due to server errors. I will try one last time when the free trial to L13 comes out next month but if it doesn't work then I am just not going to bother with the franchise anymore.

oh shame, well if you have any luck give me your battlenet and ill come rush mobs with you :)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Didn't know this was out.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/wfbfgu/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:18 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Excuse me while I just play the expansion that was released in Europe in the last hour.

:onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard :onguard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:43 am 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

Any idea when they'll stop making upgrades to it? That might be the time when I'll play it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 pm 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Are you guys playing this on the PC or Console?

I tend to be a PC master race sorta guy. Although I do have a PS4

McCragge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:15 pm 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

I play on PC only, so far the first chapter is free. I've spent maybe an hour on it. I suppose I'll get into it one day. Diablo 2 was fun, I used all 7 characters and played to level 70 each, my necromancer to about level 90.

I like the necromancer. Can take a backseat and let em' rip. I only need to move my necromancer to the next stage. Still unable to beat uber mephisto. Using that plugY patch.

Only started getting into modding last December for mount & blade warband. But I hear there was a big mod for diablo 2 which alters all the powers. Too much for me to get into. Still want to start a game of baldurs gate 2. Managed to complete a BG game after 10 years and now I realize I want a fighter mage before I play BG2.