Login |  Register |  FAQ

STAR TREK PBE-MAIL RPGS

Post subject: STAR TREK PBE-MAIL RPGS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:17 am 
Recruit
Recruit

This would be a great place to list those PBE-MAIL STAR TREK RPGS that folks are playing. Leave a link to the website and a contact name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

You cannot get ye flask.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity.
With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog, behind which halftruths and untruths can frolic and procreate unmolested.

Post subject: Re: STAR TREK PBE-MAIL RPGS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:11 am 
Unctuous Toady
Unctuous Toady

GI_WEARHOUSE2000 wrote:
This would be a great place to list those PBE-MAIL STAR TREK RPGS that folks are playing. Leave a link to the website and a contact name.

What Star Trek PBeM rpgs are people playing? Is there some spike in the amount of Star Trek role-playing online? I can't see why since Paramount doesn't have any new projects/programs underway.

Trekler

The game designers themselves know these values are not realistic and they do not intend them to replace or invalidate the fluff. So let's get on with our lives and not fixate over the cosmic ramifications of game mechanics which we already know are streamlined for larger forces at the expense of detail.

Post subject: STAR TREK PBE-MAIL RPGS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:17 am 
Recruit
Recruit

There has always been an underground movement of star trek fans that keep the dreams of the ST hayday going. Though Paramount hasn't specifically said yeah or neah, there are rumors of at least another movie as well as a new tv show on the drawing board.

You would not believe the number of PBEM RPGS relating to Star Trek there are out there.

GI

Post subject: Re: STAR TREK PBE-MAIL RPGS
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:30 am 
Mature, well groomed miniature enthusiast

Truckler wrote:
GI_WEARHOUSE2000 wrote:

What Star Trek PBeM rpgs are people playing? Is there some spike in the amount of Star Trek role-playing online? I can't see why since Paramount doesn't have any new projects/programs underway.

Trekler
Trek 2.0!!

Mrs. Dr. Remulack wrote:
It is not no wonder that USA children are so, forgive me here, fcuked up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:17 pm 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

years ago (before even high school), i participated in one of those pbem star trek rpg's. my friend got me into it cause i used to be a trekky sort of guy and he was the 'captain' of a ship. i played the marine officer (some sort of made up rank and job commanding 'starfleet marines'). after a year or so, i lost interest in it. might think about doing it again even though i don't like star trek anymore. probably not though, as Reneson is currently taking up all my online rpg time. /hurrah for reneson!

ST-pbe-mail is fun if you wanna kill time and tell a story in that 'universe' though.