Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Some pics of the Necro table I have been working on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I did look at doing one of the containers with open doors (the door panel is designed to be cut if you want open doors). I saw the one on the IronHalo website and thought that it would look good with an open container (perhaps with zombies lurking inside). In the end, I decided that it would just encourage players to try and hide guys inside the container and I felt that the doors would not handle and impact what so ever.

As one of the front door panels arrived already split into 2 doors, I glued some plasticard behind them to keep them shut and glued the whole panel into place.

If people where to want to glue the doors open, I would recommend that they glue some paper to the door and against the inside wall so that the door as something to adhere to.

Post subject: Re: Some pics of the Necro table I have been working on
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:41 am 
Recruit
Recruit

Cancer - what did you use for the tiles/bases of each piece? In the past I have had bases warp due to the glue and paint and have been looking for a great solution.

Michael

and designer of Whiskey Traders (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... ey-traders)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8