Login |  Register |  FAQ

How Neymar Helped Brazil Win Gold At The Olympics

Post subject: How Neymar Helped Brazil Win Gold At The Olympics
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm 
Cadet
Cadet

sbo The Selecao won the Men’s Olympic football for the first time in their history in 2016, after they saw off Germany 5-4 on penalties.In an interview, Jesus described the role former FC Barcelona star played in the squad, hailing the 25-year-old for hissbohumility and leadership."You know, before that tournament, I was just a fan of Neymar, like everybody else. He's an incredible footballer, which everyone knows," Jesus told The Players' Tribune."But getting to know him during that time … it was so unique, because of the kind of person he is."The way that he treats everybody surprised me a lot – because even in the short amount ofsbotime that I've lived in football, I've seen so many guys who are not even fantastic players, who haven't won anything, being mascarado. This means a person who wears a mask. They're one way to the public, and another in the dressing room."But with Neymar, he treated everybody like his brother. He was a huge reason that we were able to come together and ignore the pressure and play for one another."