Lance Corporal

So here I have the rules for the Haemonculi I have written so far:

Haemonculus
67 points per Haemonculus Ancient
54 points per Haemonculus

Troop Type M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Ancient 4 6 5 4 5 3 6 3 10
Haemonculus 5 5 4 4 5 2 5 2 9
The Haemonculus wears Gnarlskin (5+ save). He is armed with a Splinter Pistol.
Options
The Haemonculus may have up to 3 Wargear cards regardless of rank. He may be given additional equipment chosen from Armour, Assault Weapons, Special Weapons and Grenades.
Special
Haemonculi are the masters of surgery. They may apply battle surgery to the wounded and speed up recovery of the injured. In order to apply his skills a Haemonculus must move into base-to-base contact with his patients during his own turn and remain there through the shooting and close combat phase. In a turn on which the Haemonculus wants to apply his skills in this way, he may not shoot. However he may participate in close combat as normal due to his many arms and altered physique. At the end of the close combat phase the Haemonculus can do one of the following:

1. A wounded but still living character can have one wound restored by the Haemonculus. He may have further wounds restored on following turns, but may not gain more wounds than his starting characteristic.
2. A model reduced to 0 wounds may be treated in the hopes it will recover. Roll a D6 and consult the table below.

D6 Roll Effect

6 The Haemonculus succeeds spectacularly in patching up the model and it is stood back on its feet with 1 wound. It can act normally from the next turn onward. In addition it gains +1 to its strength value.

5 The Haemonculus succeeds in patching up the model and it is stood back on its feet with 1 wound. It can act normally from the next turn onward.

4 The model is beyond healing, but the Haemonculus induces stimulants, so it will carry on fighting despite its mortal wounds. The model gains 1 temporarily wound and may act normally from the next turn onward. This wound is automatically lost at the end of battle. A model treated in this way may not be further healed.

3 The model is too badly injured to carry on fighting in this battle, but, with help, it will live to fight another day. The Haemonculus stabilizes its condition and ensures it is in no immediate danger. (Your opponent does not gain VPs for the model)

2 The model is beyond help but the stimulants of the Haemonculus let it take one last shot. The model may shoot a pistol, basic or special weapon before it is removed from play. All normal shooting restrictions apply as normal.

1 The model is beyond help and more in need of a mortician than a Haemonculus.

Please feel free to comment.

Post subject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemonculus
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:30 am 
The Threadomancer

I'm not a 40K Dark Eldar player but those rules seem pretty fair. What about wargear?

My Blog