Login |  Register |  FAQ

back/new here

Post subject: back/new here
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 pm 
Private
Private

Well, never got a welcome thread really. So I thought I'd announce I'm back here on a bit more of a regular basis.

Also, talk abit about myself.

16, gender dysfunctional guy (so, it's sorta like hanging out with a girl sometimes with me but please don't be fooled, XD)

And off course, I'm quite an upstart in wargaming with 1 500 pts army of guard, 3 necro gangs, a shed load of (dull, so probably no piccies unless I get my act togethor painting) terrain and off course, my plan to grab a drop pod space marine army as well, just for the fun of screwing up deployment :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 pm 
Rogue-Psyker
Rogue-Psyker

Belated welcome to the Eastern Fringe!
We've already talked of course....
Necromunda we've got, though my own gang (Enforcers) has never actually fired a shot in anger.
I heartily approve of Imperial Guard but as far as Space Marines go... I kicked that habit and advise everyone: 40K can be more than just a bunch of guys with 3+ saves shooting each other with plasma guns! Just say NO to Marines and their equivalents! (Or if you must play them, get them used. There's a never-ending supply of them in the resale market.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm 
Private
Private

Haha yeah... I do disagree with the over use of SM armies. My general excuse is that I like the forces of the imperium.

That and I try to have less sorta... standard army ideas, like my 500 pts deep strike list.