Login |  Register |  FAQ

Hey, My name is Akuro.

Post subject: Hey, My name is Akuro.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm 
Recruit
Recruit

I've known about Necromunda for a little over a year now, though I haven't played a game, nor have a particularly strong grip on the rules. My main issue is no income, which is an obvious issue towards getting miniatures.

My Love of Necromunda mainly stems from the sheer narrative nature of it. If I had a reliable way to play a small narrative campaign, I would do so just so I can write the story behind it all. If and when I ever get miniatures, they're likely going to be blanks, completely open and ready for conversion.

My Favorite gangs in order, are Escher, Van Saar, Delaque, and Pit Slaves. I'd love to see PDF/IG, Tau, Kroot (because they're better as a separate concept, as well as more logical), and Necron-like gangs, though understandably, many of these would be hard. Rules for Ogryn and Ratling gangs would also be very awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

if you have little cash its the perfect game. for as little as £10 you can get a small crew of gangers! hope you luck in your quest
welcome to the fringe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 am 
Recruit
Recruit

Thanks. I realize what a great game it is, especially if you're stuck to being on the cheap. Its just really iffy getting there on nothing. Maybe I can change that if I get money for Christmas...