Login |  Register |  FAQ

Greetings from a new foot soldier

Post subject: Greetings from a new foot soldier
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 am 
Recruit
Recruit

Hello folks.

Nice to find a community like this dedicated to the games I love. Been a long (long) time since I played tabletop stuff, but im rather enjoying Deadlands for now, serious flashback time.

Once upon a time I played Man'o'war, SpaceMarine, BloodBowl (1st ed), 40k (2nd) and of course, Necromunda.

As a general rule I play Dark Elves/Dark Eldar. Escher in Necro. I still collect, model and paint. But not much time for aggressive dice-throwing these days due to the accursed 9-5.

Just as a little note: This subforum is labelled New members and guests, but guests cant actually post here. You need somewhere flagged for non-member posting incase there are issues with the registration/activation process. (I had these issues myself, had to go through Deadlands to reach an admin when activation mail wouldn't show as theres no way to contact forum admins if you are not logged in)

Post subject: Re: Greetings from a new foot soldier
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

celem wrote:
Hello folks.

Nice to find a community like this dedicated to the games I love. Been a long (long) time since I played tabletop stuff, but im rather enjoying Deadlands for now, serious flashback time.

Once upon a time I played Man'o'war, SpaceMarine, BloodBowl (1st ed), 40k (2nd) and of course, Necromunda.

As a general rule I play Dark Elves/Dark Eldar. Escher in Necro. I still collect, model and paint. But not much time for aggressive dice-throwing these days due to the accursed 9-5.

Just as a little note: This subforum is labelled New members and guests, but guests cant actually post here. You need somewhere flagged for non-member posting incase there are issues with the registration/activation process. (I had these issues myself, had to go through Deadlands to reach an admin when activation mail wouldn't show as theres no way to contact forum admins if you are not logged in)

Welcome to the forums, you have certainly come to the write place for all those games. I still love and love to play all of them as well. In fact I am once again attempting to recollect all the old rulebooks and start a local gaming club.

We will see about the guest posting issues, the reason we took that out was due to excessive spam.

But glad to see you like Deadlands :)

McCragge

Post subject: Re: Greetings from a new foot soldier
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

welcome :D