Login |  Register |  FAQ

Offensive lineman Swan should not lose the penalty.

Post subject: Offensive lineman Swan should not lose the penalty.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:18 pm 
Cadet
Cadet

Jurgen Klopp, the Liverpool manager, was extremely upset about his team's penalty shootout. Obviously there is no way to score a penalty. In the open match always. "Toffee Blue" Everton 1-1 on the weekend.สโบเบท
Jurgen Klopp, manager of the Liverpool side of the English Premier League giants, angered the head of the "Reds" in the penalty shootout in the Merseyside derby. Everton 1-1 at Anfield. On Sunday, December 10th.

"The Reds" did a great job in this match, they dominated the game and got the lead on the 42nd minute of a superb shot by Mohammed Salah. The second half of the home is still unlucky. But then came the unexpected in the 77th minute when Dominic Calvert - Levin. The ball is in the penalty area and beaten by Dean Lafreau left hand to knock. The referee blows a penalty shot by Wayne Rooney killed. The game is divided into two teams.

First off, the first offense from the stroke of a penalty shootout. Because of the angle, Lorenz did not hit the course. "Lorenz does not hit anything. Dominic Calvert - Levin. Stand in front His hand just rests on the back. If you think it's a penalty. What will my opinion change?

"Can we stop this? I'm not upset I want to talk to anyone who understands football, I'm sorry, I'm wrong, you're wrong. I repeat that I am not upset to answer questions on this matter, " said the Doctor Blood Point Beach. Conclude สโบเบท