Login |  Register |  FAQ

+++ Wish List +++

Post subject: Re: +++ Wish List +++
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

you are mislead, a beastmaster can not hunt A4 with anything from the available market.

Post subject: Re: +++ Bug Reports V3 +++
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Table of fishing

Great thing :) But:
1. Can You remove all spare tires worn rubber belting and other screap electronics and ,junk, items from fishing table?
2. Make some sort from common fishes (in start of list) to legendary fishes (end of list) ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Well if pet can eat items rarly dropped from monsters or some legendary fishs coughted veeeery rarly... that meens we can not still use our pets.... they ar just die from hunger :x|

we grnding with Elena in dead end aaaand:
raw flesh , cloath screaps, mutant slime , raw barley and broken bones...
this food is good avilable here and i think regular players can go there and grind a little to get supplies from time to time...

but food for griffon (snaggletooth) is big problem... I fishing 2 hrs on only legendary baits (buzzbait , dry fly) and i get only 3 from this fishs... thats sucks..
From other side... this fish price is 15k... i think this fish need to be added to pet store (with better price ? :P )...
Same with fev others rarly foods (like red slime food from bottles)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 pm 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

2hrs fishing on buzzbait/dry fly = 2 snaggletooths....
I must fishing fev houers on ,iron mark, baits to have food for 0.5hr - 1hr playing....

But: With some reasons i cought 4-5 x more white bass than snaggletooths...
this fish is legendary too. Can You change snaggletooth to white bass in griffon menu ? Thats can work ( i still must spend time for fishing, but in this way i can get some food for my pet)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

My last test:

Time : 1 hour fishing
Baits : Buzzbait , Dry fly (both legendary)
Result: 28x bottle, 12x white bass aaaaand 1x snaggletooth

Now you understand why I suggest : delate snaggletooth from griffon menu , and replace it to white bass ?
At this frequency i must fishing all week , and spend tones of iron marks (baits) to have fev hours fun with game in weekend...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:28 pm 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Azariel wrote:
My last test:

Time : 1 hour fishing
Baits : Buzzbait , Dry fly (both legendary)
Result: 28x bottle, 12x white bass aaaaand 1x snaggletooth

Now you understand why I suggest : delate snaggletooth from griffon menu , and replace it to white bass ?
At this frequency i must fishing all week , and spend tones of iron marks (baits) to have fev hours fun with game in weekend...

Changed, Griffons now eat White Bass :)

McCragge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Thank You :) My grifon is more happy now XD

Some ,cosmetic, wish:
Can You change backgrounds in strategic combat on this locations : ?

barrens Image
junkyard Image
cyborg alley Image

Im not sure , i found good titles, but You known what i meen ? Sand on desert locations and green plates on CA (or something like that ;)
When players fight on desert , and in combat - looks like on concrete surface , thats looks a little weird ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:04 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

this only applies if mobs have a level. but when we start the combat it would be good to show the opponents level next to its name. this will help you battle or sh*t your pants and run away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:32 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Azariel wrote:
Thank You :) My grifon is more happy now XD

Some ,cosmetic, wish:
Can You change backgrounds in strategic combat on this locations : ?

barrens Image
junkyard Image
cyborg alley Image

Im not sure , i found good titles, but You known what i meen ? Sand on desert locations and green plates on CA (or something like that ;)
When players fight on desert , and in combat - looks like on concrete surface , thats looks a little weird ;)

Fixed :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:32 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

squevil wrote:
this only applies if mobs have a level. but when we start the combat it would be good to show the opponents level next to its name. this will help you battle or sh*t your pants and run away.

Fixed :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

has pets getting hungry while offline been fixed? waste too much legendary food.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 pm 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

squevil wrote:
has pets getting hungry while offline been fixed? waste too much legendary food.

We are working on it actually :)

but i think Lusr fragged his laptop...details are a bit fuzzy right now, but I will keep you updated as I learn more. In the meantime I will see what I can do about the hunger issue.

McCragge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 am 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

1. Add 50% to gang taxes line... For someones 32% is not too much and 62% ... much too much :P

2. I think we need Black Megans Training Gym.... Monsters from higher locations are very strong ( i have 192lv and 161s still can send me to ricos in one hit ) :P Players can not investe all skillpoints only to str (increase hp) etc... We need option to buy skill points for wn,s ( and mayby for im,s too ;) ) Im not sure... 500k wns for 1skill poin like in old version, or something like that (?)

3. Gang skills upgreades... We still have no idea what can we make with taxed wns...
My idea is simpley: work same like in point2 but : different upgreades for different skills (and at , prot)

Something like:
Safehouse Wall - increase protection
Gang Library - increase int
Gang Fight Ring - incr. at
Gang Fitness room - incr. str
Shooting Room (?) - incr. dex
Make up Room ( :lol: ? ) - incr charisma

Maximum lv possible to buy = gang lv :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:21 am 
Gunner
Gunner

Long time no lobo, but I thought I'd add couple of wishes here for change :)

1. Some sort of light/marker next to the Stats/skills section of the menu to indicate that you have levelled-up and/or have some unused skill-points. We had this before, but it disappeared when we got the new (better) look for the menu :D

2. Perhaps you should post your "White-board" somewhere here in the forums? This way We'd know what you are working on/plan on working, and could modify our wishes accordingly :P

Last edited by Molo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:59 am 
Cadet
Cadet

After a chat with lusr _and gruesome testing in the arena :onguard_ it became obvious the Gladiator system requires some improvements.

First, I noticed right after I signed the contract there was no "opt-out" option (there was supposed to be one if I remember the signing part correctly). Talk about a scam :lol:. So as lusr said once a gladiator, always a gladiator.
It's a bug but it's actually a good thing considering how things work right now !

If there was one, then I'd get to enter the arena, gain Exp (thus making the others lose the same amount I gain :blackeye ) and then sign off. It kinda would defeat the purpose of the arena because the others wouldn't have a shot at me (well, at least in a sporty fashion :roll: ). And since if I'm say lvl 20 and I attack a lvl 250. although I don't have much chance at harming him, I won't lose Exp if I'm beaten. But I'll make him lose a LOT if I win ! It IS a nice way of making a LOT of enemies :twisted:.

Me thinks the whole concept is flawed by the simple fact we get to fight for Exp. It's tempting at first, but it quickly gets frustrating for everybody. Especially if I want to test-field one of these brand new Murdelizers :guns02.

I think the arena should be an entirely separate experience in the game, where people fight for arena points only, never gaining or losing hard-earned Exp but instead ranking to be the month best gladiator.
And of course the best wins a prize in WMs at the end of the month. Say 100K WMs. If someone stays the champion for months in a row, each month passed doubles the prize. For both the champion and the one who takes his/her place !
If the champion is defeated, the prize goes back to 100k WMs and the whole thing starts again.

It's both an incentive to connect often to choose your fights in the arena, and to grab harder gear. Thus making hard money for the game (because a Murdelizer will make anyone a tough son of a b#tch). At the same time it doesn't ruin the overall balance of the game.

As an added bonus the admins would get to nominate the super-champion each year, give special prizes (stuff and such). And of course, it can be the base for a championship special event where only live-fights would count, drawing more people online at the same time.

All you got to do is remove Exp gain/loss, keep the ranking system as it is (and make sure you gain rank in fights at even level, so the champion can actually be defeated). Implement a countdown so at each month's end, the winner cashes in the prize (much like an auction).

That's all I can think of for now. So, whaddya think mates ?