Login |  Register |  FAQ
   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Want to earn IRON MARKS???

 Post subject: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:28 am 
Offline
Astro-Path
Astro-Path
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:02 pm
Posts: 3821
Location: Valic IV
I am offering a chance for anyone and everyone an opportunity to earn Iron Marks by volunteering to help add creatively to the game.

The deal:

I am looking for players to write a one or two sentence description for items in the game. I want them to follow the Post Apocalyptic theme as well as describe the item. You can do as many or as little as you like. You can pick any items you want. I want this to be fun and not a chore.

For every description we use in the game, we will give you 1 Iron Mark. (we have 1156 items in the game and always adding more, so that could add up to a lot of Iron Marks.)

You can submit your description in this thread or send me an in game message. It should be formatted as such

Item Name: Item Description

McCragge

_________________
Deadlands 3000 - A Retro style MMORPG set in a Post Apocalyptic wasteland, as close as you will get to Necromunda in a browser game.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:33 am 
Offline
Gunner
Gunner
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 109
Lets break the ice :D

Stub Gun: Gangers choice 2999! (Worn: This one has seen better days, Flawless: Damn, This thing's clean! (?))

Leather Jacket: 100% Leather, has been known to deflect a poorly aimed shot from a badly maintained Laspistol.

PDF-Helmet: Factory made, PDF quality (Worn: Apparently someone was buried in it, Flawless: If someone asks; You inherited it.)

Bolter: Weapon once feared by many, nowadays mass-manufactured by the merchant houses from second-hand materials. Not nearly as fearsome as it used to be but It'll do the job.

Claw Hammer: Multipurpose tool. Good for hitting nails and foes alike.

Psy-Claymore: The warriors of old used their whole lifes training to become one with their swords... Not anymore! Just plug in this baby and your mind will be part of the sword in no time!
-------------------
I'll just keep adding these one at a time ;P

Chain Dagger: Hit your enemies with the might of 18 (small) knives! Messy? You bet! Effective? Kind of!

Reinforced Respirator: Commonly used around the trader caravans. The respirator keeps the sand out of your lungs and the reinforcement comes in handy when it starts raining lead.

Miners Covers: Great for protecting your face against all those sparks, pebbles and jealous work-mates. (Worn: Ugh... you can still smell the previous owner in it, Flawless: This one clearly belonged to the taskmaster...)

Spiked Bracers: These spikes will make your opponent think twice before swinging at you... just remember to keep your own hands away from your face.

_________________
Autuaita ovat henkisesti köyhät.


Last edited by Molo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline
Astro-Path
Astro-Path
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:02 pm
Posts: 3821
Location: Valic IV
Molo wrote:
Lets break the ice :D

Stub Gun: Gangers choice 2999! (Worn: This one has seen better days, Flawless: Damn, This thing's clean! (?))

Leather Jacket: 100% Leather, has been known to deflect a poorly aimed shot from a badly maintained Laspistol.


These two items already have descriptions

Quote:
PDF-Helmet: Factory made, PDF quality (Worn: Apparently someone was buried in it, Flawless: If someone asks; You inherited it.)


Awesome! Love this and added it to the game, +3 IM's for main description plus the worn and flawless add ons.

Quote:
Bolter: Weapon once feared by many, nowadays mass-manufactured by the merchant houses from second-hand materials. Not nearly as fearsome as it used to be but It'll do the job.


This one is already done in game.

Quote:
Claw Hammer: Multipurpose tool. Good for hitting nails and foes alike.

Psy-Claymore: The warriors of old used their whole lifes training to become one with their swords... Not anymore! Just plug in this baby and your mind will be part of the sword in no time!


These two are great and added to the game. +2 IM's

Thanks and keep them coming everyone :D

McCragge

_________________
Deadlands 3000 - A Retro style MMORPG set in a Post Apocalyptic wasteland, as close as you will get to Necromunda in a browser game.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 am 
Offline
Gunner
Gunner
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 109
Molo wrote:
-------------------
I'll just keep adding these one at a time ;P

Chain Dagger: Hit your enemies with the might of 18 (small) knives! Messy? You bet! Effective? Kind of!

Reinforced Respirator: Commonly used around the trader caravans. The respirator keeps the sand out of your lungs and the reinforcement comes in handy when it starts raining lead.

Miners Covers: Great for protecting your face against all those sparks, pebbles and jealous work-mates. (Worn: Ugh... you can still smell the previous owner in it, Flawless: This one clearly belonged to the taskmaster...)

Spiked Bracers: These spikes will make your opponent think twice before swinging at you... just remember to keep your own hands away from your face.

Autocannon: 31th century-style Crowd Control... This baby puts the Mass in Massacre!

_________________
Autuaita ovat henkisesti köyhät.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 pm 
Offline
Astro-Path
Astro-Path
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:02 pm
Posts: 3821
Location: Valic IV
Remember if you add more to this list, just add a new reply. Editing an old reply doesn't flag the topic as new so I don't notice that you added more descriptions.

Thank you :)

McCragge

_________________
Deadlands 3000 - A Retro style MMORPG set in a Post Apocalyptic wasteland, as close as you will get to Necromunda in a browser game.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Want to earn IRON MARKS???
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:45 pm 
Offline
Astro-Path
Astro-Path
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:02 pm
Posts: 3821
Location: Valic IV
Molo wrote:
-------------------
I'll just keep adding these one at a time ;P

Chain Dagger: Hit your enemies with the might of 18 (small) knives! Messy? You bet! Effective? Kind of!


Added +1 IM

Quote:
Reinforced Respirator: Commonly used around the trader caravans. The respirator keeps the sand out of your lungs and the reinforcement comes in handy when it starts raining lead.


Added +1 IM

Quote:
Miners Covers: Great for protecting your face against all those sparks, pebbles and jealous work-mates. (Worn: Ugh... you can still smell the previous owner in it, Flawless: This one clearly belonged to the taskmaster...)


This already had a description in the game. However I added the addition to Worn and Flawless +2 IMs

Quote:
Spiked Bracers: These spikes will make your opponent think twice before swinging at you... just remember to keep your own hands away from your face.


Added +1 IM

Quote:
Autocannon: 31th century-style Crowd Control... This baby puts the Mass in Massacre!


Added +1 IM

Total IM's = +6 IM's

Thank you :D

McCragge

_________________
Deadlands 3000 - A Retro style MMORPG set in a Post Apocalyptic wasteland, as close as you will get to Necromunda in a browser game.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron

Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group