Login |  Register |  FAQ

Tactics articles (mainly Necromunda...)

Post subject: Tactics articles (mainly Necromunda...)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:35 am 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

(Posted a new topic since this didn't really fit into the wishlist IMO)

I've been reading through some of the articles (good job Truckler!) and have been thinking that maybe some Tactics article would fit in there quite nicely. Obviously there are plenty of generic tactics for both on the battlefield & off but there's also room for the more eclectic things like running Outlander's or how to survive being outlawed.

Admittedly, I'm only good with the more generic stuff as I can only go in depth when talking about Pit Slaves. But I'm sure there are plenty here that have garnered some nuggets of wisdom over the last 10 years or so.

K, that's mainly Necromunda but there's still plenty of room for 40K too...

EDIT: I was gonna start work on an article between aggravations at work. Just holler if you wanna use any of my rantings. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:52 pm 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

I tell you what I'd love to see an article on how to survive as the highest rating gang with Scavvies now that they've changed the &$#$^#@* rules!

The changes are fluffy, but it's just so hard to make any damn money.

[/rant]

Good idea on the tactics article though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Actually if you, or any forum member for that matter, wants to write an article for the Eastern Fringe, that would be great. There are two ways to do this. Write it up and send it to me via PM or my email (mccragge@hotmail.com) or you can post the article in its appropriate forum (if the article is about Necromunda, it goes in the Necro section and so on) also, please put this tag in the subject line [ArtSub] This way I will know you are wanting to include it as a submission to the site.

Also, not all submissions will be accepted. However, if this is the case, don't give up, keep writing and sending them in.

McCragge