Login |  Register |  FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Bugs (chatroom, forums and main site)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

speshul wrote:
new games wont save scores yet :(

Ok cool I will look into that.

Quote:
Something is keeping me from posting in the Man Fights to Keep Bullet in Head thread, I type up a reply and I click submit and it takes me to the front page. I can post everywhere else, just not there.

I honestly have no idea why that is happening but I will look into it.

McCragge

Post subject: Damaged thread?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:43 pm 
Rogue-Psyker
Rogue-Psyker

I notice that the Index Xenos sticky thread in the Warhammer 40K forum will not load.
Actually, I can get it to load very slowly and unreliably with IE 6. With Firefox it just says it's loading for several minutes and then displays a blank page.
I can duplicate this problem on multiple PCs. Other sticky threads do work properly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:13 pm 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Has there been any trouble with the site recently? The last three days every time I have tried to access the site I have been getting error messages. I know that Arbitrator General has been getting the same problem as well. I thought it might have been my end but with AG getting the same probs across the pond I wondered what it was

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:57 pm 
Graveyard Disciple

Yea, seeing as how the error messages said "Permission Denied," I figured I'd done something particularly abominable and got banned. I contacted McCragge about it and he said, no, I'm not banned (Obviously! How could such an upstanding and dyed-in-the-wool decent forum member such as myself be banned? *looks innocent*), that he's known about the problem and that he would work to correct. Seems like he did just that.

Still... the nature of the messages is kind of dubious.... Permission Denied? Smells like rainbow trout to me.

Were we hacked McCragge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 pm 
Master of Arms
Master of Arms

whatever went wrong, thanks for getting things up and running again.

i like to have the fringe to e-loiter on :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

shiver85 wrote:
whatever went wrong, thanks for getting things up and running again.

i like to have the fringe to e-loiter on :wink:

Ditto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:22 pm 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Thanks for being patient everyone. We weren't hacked...per'se but we did have some security issues that seem to have been solved. Unfortunately it couldn't have happened at a worse time because I was away from my home computer and couldn't fix the Fringe for a couple of days.

So, welcome back E-Loiters...or what we refer to as "E-Fringers"

McCragge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:01 pm 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I keep getting some odd messages when I post. My posts go through just fine though.

Just FYI.

Code:
Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './quizn2_phpb1/phpbb_search_wordlist' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('able', 0), ('accurate', 0), ('alien', 0), ('allover', 0), ('although', 0), ('always', 0), ('assault', 0), ('avoid', 0), ('back', 0), ('beasties', 0), ('biomorphs', 0), ('biovores', 0), ('bioweapon', 0), ('bits', 0), ('black', 0), ('blasted', 0), ('bought', 0), ('charge', 0), ('choose', 0), ('claim', 0), ('closecombat', 0), ('codex', 0), ('consider', 0), ('considered', 0), ('couple', 0), ('definately', 0), ('definitely', 0), ('destroying', 0), ('doing', 0), ('drastic', 0), ('enough', 0), ('everything', 0), ('exclusively', 0), ('extended', 0), ('eyes', 0), ('facehugger', 0), ('fancy', 0), ('finally', 0), ('fine', 0), ('first', 0), ('fleeting', 0), ('flying', 0), ('force', 0), ('front', 0), ('full', 0), ('gaunts', 0), ('genestealers', 0), ('getting', 0), ('give', 0), ('great', 0), ('green', 0), ('gun', 0), ('hand', 0), ('heads', 0), ('hell', 0), ('hive', 0), ('hold', 0), ('hormagaunts', 0), ('hormies', 0), ('i', 0), ('including', 0), ('individually', 0), ('intend', 0), ('interchangeable', 0), ('interesting', 0), ('jacks', 0), ('kill', 0), ('kitted', 0), ('leaping', 0), ('line', 0), ('magnets', 0), ('make', 0), ('melee', 0), ('meleeonly', 0), ('might', 0), ('necromunda', 0), ('nonranged', 0), ('opponents', 0), ('option', 0), ('playing', 0), ('pretty', 0), ('provide', 0), ('quarters', 0), ('quite', 0), ('quot', 0), ('ranged', 0), ('raveners', 0), ('reasonably', 0), ('regular', 0), ('ripper', 0), ('rippers', 0), ('shooty', 0), ('similar', 0), ('squads', 0), ('stealers', 0), ('superlong', 0), ('sure', 0), ('synapse', 0), ('table', 0), ('tailored', 0), ('tails', 0), ('theme', 0), ('theyve', 0), ('things', 0), ('think', 0), ('tie', 0), ('troop', 0), ('troops', 0), ('tubey', 0), ('turns', 0), ('tyranid', 0), ('tyrant', 0), ('used', 0), ('viable', 0), ('warriors', 0), ('weapons', 0), ('wings', 0), ('wonderful', 0), ('wondering', 0), ('work', 0), ('worth', 0), ('xenomorph', 0), ('zoanthropes', 0)

Line : 234
File : functions_search.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:51 pm 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Are you using the spellchecker located at the bottom of the text box when you post?

In any case, I will look into this as soon as possible, thanks for the heads up.

McCragge

+++ Edited to Add +++

Well it doesn't seem to be the integrated spell checker. Every post I am making is giving me the same bug error reports. I will see what I can do to get it fixed up right away.

In the meantime, is everyone having this same problem?

Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

McCragge wrote:
In the meantime, is everyone having this same problem?

I did earlier as well; it apparently posted the comment anyway after each time I tried to "fix" it. I just ended up deleting the extra comments! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm unable to start a new topic. It gives me the same Word List error, and it won't show up. That, or the forum index isn't properly updating for me. I can't find the new posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 pm 
Master of Arms
Master of Arms

yep, i get the same error and cant make a new topic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:15 pm 
Master Gunner
Master Gunner

i couldn't post a new topic either but when i tried it as a reply in another thread it worked although i still got the error message.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:16 am 
Astro-Path
Astro-Path

Should be all fixed, thank you everyone for your patience. :)

McCragge

Post subject: Re: Bugs (chatroom, forums and main site)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:42 am 
The Threadomancer

Not sure if this is the right thread to threadomance but I have noticed recently that I don't get email notifications about replies to subscribed threads. I just checked my user control panel and they're still checked. I wonder is this just a glitch that is affecting me or is it affecting many people. If it is the latter then it could go some way to explain the quietness around here......Maybe a saboteur from Yakromunda? :wink:

My Blog

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next